How to Black Text on 4Chan? It is generally courteous to avoid giving away crucial narrative aspects when discussing films, video games, and literature over the Internet. These major story aspects are referred to as spoilers since they ruin the surprise for those who have not yet seen, played, or read the film, game, or book.
On 4Chan discussion boards, you can use “spoiler” tags to hide narrative information by creating a black backdrop behind words and phrases. Whether you place your cursor over the text or highlight it, the impact of the black background mixed with black writing makes the “spoilers” unreadable.
4chan is a website that allows you to publish images anonymously. Christopher Poole discovered 4chan in England in 2003. Many 4chan users give away spoilers (try to spoil a moment by sharing the key surprise of anything). It is self-evident that if the pivotal moment is revealed, the entire experience suffers.
How to Black Text on 4Chan?
This post will show you how to utilise black text on 4chan spoiler text to make that remark unreadable. Follow the easy actions outlined here.
- Navigate to the 4Chan website using your Web browser.
- Select a board from the “Boards” listing area by clicking.
- Click the “Reply” button next to the first comment or image in any post.
- In the visible text fields, enter your name in the “Name,” “E-mail,” and “Subject” fields.
- To open the spoiler tag, use “[spoiler]” in the comments section.
- Enter the text you wish to show in black font on a black background.
- To close the spoiler tag, type “[/spoiler]”
- To submit the post, click “Submit.”
Also Read: How to Fix Websites Not Opening in Browser?