How to Get to Bios Windows 11? For most users, the process of getting to the BIOS in Windows 11 is going to be very straightforward. However, for those who are not familiar with this process, it can be a little bit more challenging. In this article, we will walk you through the process of getting to BIOS in Windows step by step so that you can make the changes that you need to.
How to Get to Bios Windows 11?
- Restart your computer and wait for the BIOS screen to appear.
- Press the key that is assigned to the BIOS Setup. This key is typically one of the F keys (F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, or F12), the ESC key, or the DEL key.
- Once you are in the BIOS Setup, you can navigate through the various options using the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Make the changes that you need to in the BIOS Setup and then press the key that is assigned to save and exit. This key is typically the F10 key.
- Your computer will now restart and boot into Windows 11.
Now that you know how to get to the BIOS in Windows 11, you should be able to make the changes that you need to without any problems. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us and we will be happy to help.