How To Remove Memory Card Password. Today, every mobile phone user, whether they use Android, iOS, or another operating system, uses a memory card in their device. And this tiny chip is capable of storing millions of bytes of data. We sometimes forget to encrypt our memory cards with a password. how to unlock memory card password in android phone. You won’t be able to access your memory card or copy and paste anything into it in that situation. So, in this post, I’ll show you how to delete the memory card password.
How To Remove Memory Card Password
The procedure for removing the password from a memory card is quite simple and straightforward, and it may be done in one of two ways: from a computer or from an Android device. You may also see the password you’re using right now. The two methods for removing the password from a memory card are described above.
Unlock SD Card with Password. how to remove the sd card password using an android phone. You can simply read or delete passwords on memory cards, as well as share data from them, using these methods. And because this process is so simple, even non-technical people may accomplish it by just following the instructions outlined below. To get started, simply follow the steps below.
Method 1: Steps To Remove Password of Memory Card Using Android Phone:
Using Android, view and remove the password on a memory card:
- To begin, insert your Android device’s password-protected memory card.
- Now open the ES File Explorer app on your Android device.
- Now go to the system folder and look for the mmcstore file.
- Open it and rename it to mmcstore.txt.
- Now you can see the current password for your memory card, which you should write down.
- Now, select Remove Password from the Memory Card menu, and then paste the password you wrote down.
- That’s it. Done, Enjoy!
Method 2: Steps To Remove Password Of Memory Card Using PC:
Because you will be formatting your memory card with this approach, all of your data will be lost. I recommend using the above method first, and if it doesn’t work, then try this method. how to unlock the sd card password from pc.
- To begin, place your memory card into any smartphone.
- Now, using a USB cord, connect the phone to the computer.
- Now, right-click on your computer’s memory card disc and select Format (It will not ask for any password to format).
- That’s it; the password on your memory card will be removed when you format it, and you’ll have complete access to it.
I hope you enjoyed the article; please share it with your friends and leave a comment below if you have any questions.