How to Check Windows 11 Update History. If you follow tech news on a regular basis, you may be aware that Microsoft recently released Windows 11, its next version of the desktop operating system. However, the new operating system is still under development and is only available to Windows Insiders.
So, if you’ve signed up for the Windows Insider Program, you’ll be able to download and install the preview releases of Windows 11 via the updates. However, in order to run Windows 11, your system must meet the minimum system requirements.
Because Windows 11 is still in beta testing, users should expect faults and mistakes while using it. Microsoft is releasing updates to Windows 11 at regular intervals to address bugs and issues. Windows updates, on the other hand, can either make or damage your PC. If you are running Windows 11, you should review the Windows 11 update history. If you are having issues, analyzing the Windows 11 update history will assist you in locating the problematic one.
How to Check Windows 11 Update History
As a result, in this article, we will walk you through the process of checking Windows 11 update history. The procedure will be quite simple; simply follow the procedures outlined below.
- To begin, click the Windows 11 start button and then select ‘Settings.’
- On the Settings screen, in the left pane, select the ‘Windows Update’ option.
- In the right pane, select the ‘Update History’ option, as seen in the screenshot below.
- On the next page, you’ll see a list of the updates you’ve installed:
- Featured Updates: These are major updates that are delivered twice a year.
- Quality Updates: These are updates that focus on increasing quality and removing bugs.
- Driver Updates: In this part, you will discover driver updates. It could include a graphics card driver, a Bluetooth driver, and other components.
- Definition Updates: This section contains updates aimed to improve the built-in virus and malware protection.
- Other Updates: In this part, you will discover various updates that do not fit into any of the categories listed above.
- Expand each of the sections to learn more about the modifications.
- To learn more about the upgrades, click the ‘Learn More’ tab beneath them.
That’s all! You have completed your task. This is how you may examine the update history in Windows 11.
So, this post will show you how to examine the update history in Windows 11. I hope you found this material useful! Please forward it to your friends as well. If you have any questions about this, please leave them in the comments section below.