How to Connect Android Phone with Windows 11. If you’ve been using Windows 11 for a while, you’re probably aware of Microsoft’s new Your Phone App. The Your Phone app was debuted in Windows 11 the prior year, and it combines Android and Windows interoperability. If you have a Windows 11 computer and an Android smartphone, you can use the Your Phone app to connect your Android to Windows 11.
You can send text messages, receive phone calls, and check phone notifications from your PC after connecting your Android to Windows 11. For the time being, the Your Phone App can only connect to Android devices. So, if you want to connect your Android phone to your Windows 11 PC, you must follow some of the basic methods outlined in the article.
How to Connect Android Phone with Windows 11?
So, in this article, we will walk you through the process of connecting your Android phone to a PC using the Your Phone app. Let’s go check it out.
- First, launch the Windows 11 search on your PC and type in “Your Phone.” Then, from the list, select the Your Phone app.
- Now, as indicated in the screenshot below, click on the side arrow button.
- On the final page, select the ‘Get Started’ option.
- Open the Google Play store on your Android smartphone and install the Your Phone Companion app.
- After that, on your Windows 11 PC, tick the box as indicated in the screenshot and select the ‘Pair with QR Code’ option.
- On the Your Phone Companion App for Android, select the ‘Link your phone and PC’ option.
- Scan the QR code presented on the Your Phone desktop software with your Android handset.
- After scanning, you’ll be prompted to grant a few permissions on your Android device. Simply grant the permissions after that.
- When you’re finished with the setup, click the ‘Continue’ option on the Your Phone desktop app.
- Now your Android phone connects with Windows 11.
That’s all! You have completed your task. You can now handle Android’s SMS, Calls, Notifications, and other features directly from your Windows 11 computer.
So, this post will show you how to connect your Android phone to your Windows 11 PC using the Your Phone app. I hope you found this material useful! Please forward it to your friends as well. If you have any questions about this, please leave them in the comments section below.