How to Customize Lock Screen in Windows 11. Microsoft released Windows 10, its latest iteration of the Windows operating system, a few months ago. Windows 11 is more advanced and has a more refined appearance than Windows 10. You can get Windows 11 for free if you have a suitable PC. You must be a member of the Windows Insider Program and subscribe to the Preview Build channel to do so. Following that, you will receive the Windows 11 Preview Build update.
If you already have Windows 11, you may have seen a new lock Screen. When the Windows 11 PC is locked, the clock, date, and backdrop image are displayed. Every day, the background image is updated. But did you know you can further personalize the Lock screen to make it more visually appealing? Yes, you may change the lock screen in simple steps or completely.
How to Customize Lock Screen in Windows 11
So, if you want to change the appearance of your Windows 11 lock screen, you’ve come to the perfect place. We’ve included a step-by-step explanation of how to modify the lock screen in Windows 11. Let’s go check it out.
- To begin, click the Windows 11 start button and then select Settings.
- Go to the Settings page and select the Personalization option.
- Select the Lock Screen option from the right pane.
- Next to Personalize your lock screen, choose from Windows Spotlight, Picture, or Slideshow.
- If you chose the slideshow, click on the Browse photographs option and select the images you wish to use as your lock screen wallpaper.
- Enable the option displayed in the screenshot below if you want to see fun facts, tips, tricks, and more information on your lock screen.
- You may even customize which apps show their status on the lock screen with Windows 11. To select an app, click the drop-down arrow behind the lock screen status and select it.
- To hide the background image on the sign-in screen, uncheck the Show the lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen option.
That’s all! You have completed your task. By hitting the Windows Key + L button, you may now try your new Windows 11 lock screen.
So, this post will show you how to change the lock screen on Windows 11. I hope you found this material useful! Please forward it to your friends as well. If you have any questions about this, please leave them in the comments section below.