How to Customize Taskbar Size in Windows 11. If you were using Windows 10 and have recently upgraded to Windows 11, you may have noticed some substantial changes to the Start Menu and Taskbar. The icons are positioned in the center of Windows 11’s Taskbar.
Change Taskbar Size in Windows 11
In addition, Windows 11 features a redesigned Start menu that looks good. However, have you considered adjusting the size of Windows 11’s Taskbar? By default, Windows 11 does not allow you to change the size of the Taskbar, but you may do it by editing the Windows registry.
So, if you want to change the size of the taskbar in Windows 11, you’ve come to the right place. This post will show you how to make the Taskbar in Windows 11 tiny, medium, and huge. Let’s go check it out.
How to Customize Taskbar Size in Windows 11
Necessary: You can alter the size of the taskbar to suit your needs. There are now three sizes available: Small, Medium (Default), and Large.
1. First, launch the RUN dialogue box by pressing Windows Key + R on your computer.
2. In the RUN dialogue box, type Regedit and press the Enter key.
3. Navigate to the Registry Editor and then to the
4. In the right pane, right-click on a blank spot and choose New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
5. Give the new Vale TaskbarSi a name.
6. Double-click the newly formed Value and input one of the following values in the Value Data field: 0, 1, or 2.
It is important to note that the Taskbar size is represented by the numbers 0, 1, and 2. The 0 represents the small, the 1 represents the middle, and the 2 represents the large.
7. When finished, exit the Registry Editor and restart your computer.
That’s all! You have completed your task. After restarting, you will notice that your Taskbar has grown in size.
So, this guide will show you how to modify the size of the Taskbar in Windows 11. I hope you found this material useful! Please forward it to your friends as well. If you have any questions about this, please leave them in the comments section below.