How to Clear Cache in Microsoft Edge? Conflicts can be caused by a corrupted cache. Here’s how to clear the cache and resume browsing. This article describes how to remove cached data from web pages on the Microsoft Edge Windows web browser each time you close the browser.
How to Clear Cache in Microsoft Edge?
To remove the cache in Microsoft Edge, take these steps:
- Select Settings and More (the three-dot icon) from Microsoft Edge.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy and Services in the Settings sidebar.
- Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data.
- Select the tick box for each type of data you wish to erase from the cache, such as browsing history, cookies, and passwords, in erase browsing data.
- Select how far back Microsoft Edge should empty the cache (for example, everything for the last hour, everything for the last seven days, or everything for all time) from the Time range list.
- Now select Clear.
Also Read: How to clear cache and cookies on Windows PC