How to Find Samsung TV Model Number? Finding the model number of your Samsung TV can be helpful for several reasons, such as researching compatibility with certain accessories or troubleshooting technical issues.
How to Find Samsung TV Model Number?
There are several methods to determine the model number of your Samsung TV. Here are a few ways to do so:
- Check the TV’s packaging: The model number is usually printed on the box or sticker on the packaging of the TV.
- Check the TV’s manual: The model number should be listed in the TV manual that came with your Samsung TV.
- Check the TV’s back panel: The model number can be found on a label on the back panel of the TV, near the connections and ports.
- Check the TV’s settings: On some Samsung TVs, you can find the model number by navigating to the “Settings” menu and then to “Support.” The model number should be listed under the “Product Information” or “About This TV” section.
- Check the TV’s remote control: The model number may be printed on the bottom or back of the remote control that came with your TV.
- Use Samsung’s website: You can visit Samsung’s website and enter the serial number or the product code of your TV to find the model number. To find the serial number, you can check the back panel of the TV or the packaging. The product code can be found on the sticker on the packaging or on the manual.
In conclusion, there are several methods to find the model number of your Samsung TV. Whether you check the TV’s packaging, manual, back panel, settings, and remote control, or use Samsung’s website, finding the model number should be straightforward and quick. Once you have found the model number, you can use it to research compatibility with accessories, troubleshoot technical issues, or find other useful information about your Samsung TV.