How to Insert Sim Card in iPhone 14 Pro Max? Inserting a SIM card into a smartphone is an important process. If you recently purchased an Apple iPhone 14, you will need to figure out how to correctly install a SIM card and begin using a mobile network connection. Follow our instructions to put a SIM card into your Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max.
How to Insert Sim Card in iPhone 14?
- First, turn off the iPhone 14 Pro.
- Then, on your iPhone 14 Pro, locate the SIM card tray. A little hole for the eject tool should help you identify it.
- To release the SIM card tray, use a SIM removal tool into the hole. If you don’t have a SIM removal tool, you can use a paperclip or a pushpin instead.
- After that, remove the SIM card tray from the iPhone 14 Pro.
- Insert your SIM card into the SIM card tray. Then replace the SIM tray in the phone.
- Finally, turn on the iPhone 14 Pro and connect to a mobile network.
Also Read: How to Insert Sim Card in iPhone 13