How to make a free Server in Minecraft? Since the release of Pocket Edition, many users have been asking how to build a server in Minecraft PE. In reality, the safest and simplest way to do this is to purchase a Realms subscription directly from the MCPE programme. But, if they do not already have an Xbox Live account, they must create one.
How to make a free Server in Minecraft?
On the other hand, if you’re wondering how to construct a server on Minecraft PE for free, the Aternos or Server Creator apps would be ideal for hosting your server. Check out our complete guide on how to create your own Minecraft server on Pocket Edition!
In this article, we will provide a detailed guide with two techniques that use Realms and Aternos.
Method #1. Using Realms to Make a Free Server in Minecraft
Realms are another option for answering your inquiries about how to establish a server in Minecraft mobile. Make sure you’re connected to WiFi because cellular data won’t work for this strategy.
Furthermore, this method may be used to install Minecraft Pocket Edition on both Android and iPhone platforms. Note that you must have the most recent version of the game on your device.
- Log in to your Minecraft account. If players see their Xbox Live account name there, skip this step and proceed to the next.
- Input your Xbox Live credentials by entering your email address, then hit Next and, when prompted, “Let’s play.”
- Choose “Play” and then tap the “Worlds” box in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Choose to Create New. It can be found at the top of the Worlds page.
- Select “Create New” and then “New Realm” from the top menu. Following that, select “Create New Realm.”
- Provide a name for your Realm in the “Realm Name” box. You can choose any name you wish.
- Choose a tier.
- The Realm will automatically host you along with 10 other gamers. Tap “2 Players” under the “Tier” category if players wish to choose a less-priced server for a group of buddies.
- Then select the “I Agree” textbox.
- Choose the “Create” option. If prompted, enter your Touch ID, passcode, or payment details.
- When prompted, click “Subscribe,” which will create a Realm with the name you choose.
In fact, players can discontinue their Realms subscription at any moment. Touch the pencil symbol to the right of the Realm, then select “Subscription” and “Manage Subscription.” To cancel the subscription, use the on-screen choices.
Method #2. Using Aternos to Make a Free Server in Minecraft
Here’s the first method for running a Minecraft server on a desktop computer. Check out the 16 steps listed below!
- Go to this link to open the Aternos website on your computer.
- Choose Create Your Server. For your convenience, it is the blue button in the centre of the page.
- Provide a username. Under the “Pick a username” textbox, enter whatever name you want to use to represent yourself on the server.
- At the bottom of the page, click “I agree” and then “Next.”
- Provide a password and email address. Fill out all of the following fields:
- Enter an email address to which you have access.
- Password — Enter a password that is different from the one you used for your email address.
- Password Retype — Enter the password again.
- Join up by clicking the button at the bottom of the page. The Alternos dashboard will then appear.
- Please keep in mind that if you use an ad blocker, you will see a notice on the next page. You can either disable the adblocker and reload this page, or click the “Continue with adblocker anyhow” button.
- The next step in creating a Minecraft PE server is to click on the Software option on the left side.
- On the right side of the page, click Win10/MCPE. Then select Reinstall application.
- After you accept Yes, Reinstall, PocketMine will be installed as an add-on for the Aternos server. Then, select the Server option.
- In the centre of the website, click Start, then Connect, which will bring up a pop-up window.
- Write down the port number and the server address. Both will be visible to players in a pop-up window.
- Log in to your server. To connect to your server and begin playing, do the following:
- Launch Minecraft PE, then tap Play, then Servers, and finally Add Server.
- Then, in “Server Name,” enter a name, and in “Server Address,” enter the address of your server.
- The next step is to enter your server’s port number in “Port” and begin playing!
In conclusion, creating a free Minecraft server is a simple and achievable task that can provide endless hours of entertainment for you and your friends. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can set up your own server and customize it to your liking, whether you want to build an intricate world or engage in exciting battles.
Remember to prioritize safety and security by selecting a reputable hosting service and implementing strong passwords and other protective measures. With a little effort and creativity, you can create a thriving Minecraft community and embark on countless adventures together.