How to Unpair Apple Watch without Phone? If you are purchasing a new Apple Watch or iPhone, replacing one, or selling one, you must first unpair your Apple Watch. If you have forgotten your Apple Watch passcode, you can unpair it with or without your iPhone. This article will discuss How to Unpair an Apple Watch Without a Phone. Let’s get started!
Make a backup of all your data before unpairing your Apple Watch. When you backup your iPhone using iCloud or iTunes, and Apple Watch backup is made automatically. When using iTunes, backups must be encrypted for all data to be saved in the Apple Watch backup.
How to Unpair Apple Watch without iPhone
If you don’t have your iPhone or can’t find the Apple Watch app on another device. The Apple Watch can still be removed using this method. The only issue is that it does not remove Activation Lock, so we will explain how to do so in the next step.
- To begin, charge your Apple Watch.
- Hold down the side button as if you were going to turn it off.
- Firmly press the Power Off slider and then release it.
- Then press the button. Delete all data and settings
As you go through this process, you will notice the following:
If you know your passcode, you may also remove and unpair your Apple Watch by going to Settings General Reset. However, the first option is faster. Whenever you need to remove and unpair your Apple Watch without using your iPhone, follow these steps. Then, go to icloud.com and remove your Apple Watch from Settings My Devices.
How to Unpair Apple Watch with iPhone?
If you have the iPhone with which your Apple Watch is linked, you can complete the unpairing process using the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Place your Watch near your iPhone and launch the Watch app.
- If it isn’t already there, click the My Watch tab at the bottom.
- Unpair the Watch by clicking on it.
- Then, to the right of your Watch, tap.
- Unpair Apple Watch, then Unpair again.
- Tap Unpair after entering your Apple ID Password.
This is the ideal approach to employ (when possible) because it deletes the Watch from your account, disables Activation Lock, and removes Find My Watch.
That’s all for now, folks! I hope you enjoyed this post on how to unpair an apple watch without a phone and found it useful. Please provide us with comments. Also, if you have any further questions about this topic. Then please share your thoughts in the comments area below. We will contact you shortly.