7 Best IP Address Grabbers in 2023. IP logger is a type of online service. It is used to keep track of and collect statistics for your blog, forum, or website. Using an IP logger, you can gather information on any internet IP address that hits your link. Today, we’ll go through the four greatest IP grabbers/loggers for logging IP addresses with simply a link. We also demonstrate how to utilise an IP grabber to determine someone’s IP address.
IP Address Grabbers
There are instances when you need to know someone’s approximate position on the Internet. For example, if you receive a too-good-to-be-true deal or come across a suspicious discount page, you should double-check everything.
Hackers in movies utilise a lot of coding to figure out someone’s IP address and specific location. While it is amazing, not everyone wants such advanced control. Instead, it makes much more sense to send someone a link, have them click on it, and then capture the IP address. That is exactly what IP address grabbers do.
In this post, we discussed the top IP address grabbers available. We believe you will use the resources positively and ethically. Before we begin, we’ll address some often asked questions about IP addresses & IP trackers.
The following parameters are monitored by traffic IP logging:
- It is used to keep track of weblogs.
- It is used to keep track of your network’s IP address.
- The user-created batch files can be used to log IP addresses and network activity to and from your network.
- The network monitor can also be used to monitor internet traffic that originates on the internet.
IP logger is a simple and useful online tool for logging IP addresses and gathering statistics for your forum, website, blog, and other applications. You can collect information about each user’s IPv4 address who hits a link provided by the IP logger code by utilising an IP logger.
You must keep one thing in mind: such an approach must not be employed for illegal purposes. Also, You must never engage in any illegal or improper conduct utilising information obtained from an IP logger without the written authorization of the user in question.
What Are IP Grabbers?
IP Trackers are sophisticated internet geolocation tools. These tools might help you determine the location of an IP address. IP trackers thoroughly analyse IP addresses and compare the results to a database. Following this, information about the endpoint user is extracted.
Some IP trackers employ enhanced technologies to determine the precise position of a connected device. All of this, however, requires first obtaining the IP address. IP address grabbers acquire someone’s IP address by forcing them to click on a URL link.
Now, let’s look at the top IP address grabbers for determining someone’s location.
7 Best IP Address Grabbers in 2022
We’ve compiled a list of the finest websites for obtaining IP addresses via a brief link to another website. The user can obtain information such as GPA location data and IP address by accessing these websites. When obtaining the IP address and Location Data, you must always filter out internet boots, exactly like Facebook bots.
The internet bot, often known as the web robot, performs tasks that are relatively simple but fundamentally repetitive at a far higher pace than a human could. When you filter internet bots, you might receive a more accurate profile of the real IP addresses you’re grabbing. Some examples are as follows:
1. Grabify IP Logger
Grabify is yet another IP logger that allows you to track who clicks on your links. IPs can be obtained from the following social media platforms:
- Friend on other social media networks as well
You must do the following to accomplish this:
- The first step is to navigate to https://grabify.link.
- Then, on the Grabify website, provide a link to a webpage. Finally, click the “Create URL” button.
- You can now use the button below to modify the domain of the link to a less well-known domain, or you can even use a custom domain.
- You must either save the tracking code or click on the link.
- This will allow you to retrieve the IP addresses of those who clicked on your Grabify link.
2. IP Grabber and URL Shortener
The IP logger URL shortener is being used to monitor the following:
- The Internet Protocol address
- The GPS coordinates
An IP lookup grabber is provided by the IP logger URL shortener. It is used to determine which IP services, informers, and counters exist.
You must do the following to accomplish this:
- The first step is to navigate to https://iplogger.org.
- Choose between the location tracker, URL shortener, and invisibility image.
- We will utilise the URL shortener for this guide.
- Enter a URL and then click to obtain an IP logger code.
- Now, copy your IP logger URL for statistics collection (no BB codes)
- You must remember the IP LOGGER ID. Accessing logger statistics requires the IP logger. This will be required later to get logged IP addresses.
3. ps3CFW.com IP Logger
Another method for determining someone’s IP address is to provide them with a link to ps3CFW.com IP Logger. This IP grabber, unlike the others, does not provide advanced statistics. However, you can only obtain the IP address of the person who clicked on the link.
It may be necessary to use third-party IP tracker software to determine the location and other facts. At the very least, it may be a blessing for some. High-end databases will be used by dedicated IP tracker software to offer you more accurate location data.
If you agree with these terms, you should look into the ps3CFW.com IP Logger. Other tools available on the website include IP Ping Test, Nameserver Fetch, Cloudflare Resolver, IP Geolocation, and so on. However, if you do not require these functionalities, you can keep things simple.
You must take the following steps:
- The first step is to visit the website http://whatstheirip.com.
- After that, you must input your email address.
- Now, press the “get link” button.
- Then copy one of the URLs supplied by the link.
- When your friend clicks on one of the URLs, you will receive an email including their IP address.
5. Blasze IP Logger
Blasze IP Logger is yet another simple IP address grabber that you may try right now. While it may not have many complex features, it does the job. One limitation of Blasze is that it does not provide many customization possibilities.
As a result, if you want to increase your privacy, you may need to utilise a third-party Url service like Bit.ly. If you’re alright with this step, Blasze is a fantastic option. You must ensure that Blasze IP Logger can offer all of the information you require.
However, Blasze IP Logger’s reliability is not its strongest suit. The website experiences significant unavailability as a result of DDoS attacks. As a result, there may be occasions when you are unable to utilise this IP logger utility. Leaving this aspect aside, Blasze should be on this list.
You must take the following steps:
- The first step is to navigate to https://blasze.com.
- You must now input a new URL or tracking code.
- Then press the submit button.
- You must now copy the tracking link.
- You should also copy the access code because you will need it to recover later logged IP addresses.
- To retrieve the logged IP addresses, input the access code into the relationship.
Bit.ly is not a specialised IP address grabber service in the traditional sense. It can, however, be utilised for sophisticated analysis if you have a premium subscription. Bit.ly, as you may know, is a URL shortening service that works with a variety of platforms. It features a plethora of possibilities under the hood.
Bit.ly is a better option for marketers in terms of usability. You can utilise the Bit.ly service to learn more about a person than just their IP address. A data export feature is also available like we did with IP Logger.
Another great feature is the ability to gain deeper insights with each click. This kind of real-time data will assist you in making data-driven judgments. In other words, if you require more information than a list of IP addresses, Bit.ly is the way to go.
7. IP logger
Another send-link-get-IP service to consider is IP Logger. You can enter the target URL on the IP Logger page, the same as you did with Grabify. The website will provide you with an IP Logger shortened URL to collect statistics in seconds. You can also get to the datasheet right away.
When compared to Grabify, IP Logger has a few more functions. To begin, you might select one of the numerous URL kinds. You can also switch between tabs to see logged IP addresses as well as a data view. You can also export the IP addresses that you have collected.
IP Logger is the place to go if you want sophisticated statistics and metrics from an IP address. When it comes to data analytics and marketing, the export option comes in handy. While browsing the IP address data, you can also view a list of the top nations, cities, and browsers.
How to Get Someone’s IP Address using IP Grabber/Logger
Your IP address can be obtained by anyone in the following ways:
- People who borrow your smart device or computer system can obtain your IP address. They can find out your IP address by going to WhatIsMyIPaddress.com and it will appear there.
- When your home network is not secure, anyone can obtain your IP address by connecting to it over wifi.
- Furthermore, if you allow a guest to use your system by providing a password, he will be aware of your IP address.
- Because someone can obtain your IP address through your email, most email providers no longer include the IP address of the person sending the email. However, the IP addresses may be revealed by the little internet service provider that put up their email server.
- People can also obtain your IP address through web server logs. When you access a webpage, you leave your IP address there because it is your digital pass to connect to the internet. If the website wants to review all of the IP addresses, it can search their web server machines. They do this to determine the reach of their message or to identify who is a frequent visitor.
- Internet forums might potentially provide your IP address. Joining forums and discussing new ideas is becoming increasingly popular, particularly in online education. Your handle can be used to identify your voice and ideas, and your IP address can be used to identify your computer system to the administrator. This is most likely how they will prevent you from breaking any restrictions.
- Blog comments can also provide an IP address. Bloggers primarily write to get feedback from their various followers. The blog administrator can not only read comments but also discover our IP address with a few keystrokes.
We believe that using these IP address grabber tools will assist you in obtaining accurate data for your analytics needs. Of course, we should mention that these technologies are designed for ethical objectives. As a result, you may want to refrain from utilising the tools if you have any ethical issues.