Top 10 Best Architects in Pakistan. Being an architect is not as simple as it would seem, it takes a lot of hard work and imagination. Architecture is essentially a discipline that can help imagine your home before it works. Our country Pakistan is full of innovative and talented people who through their work represent Pakistan’s positive image worldwide. Today we are revealing in this article the top 10 best architects in Pakistan whom you would like to work with.
Top 10 Best Legendary Architects in Pakistan
1. Nayyar Ali Dada (Best Architects in Pakistan)
He is amongst Pakistan’s legendary architects. He is the one who takes modern architecture to Pakistan according to the Muslim world’s illustrated dictionary. Nayyar Ali Dada also ranked among Lahore’s finest architects. Some of the specifics of its function are:
Awards & Recognition
- Pride of Performance award in 1992.
- Agha Khan Award in 1998.
- Lahore Zoo.
- Gaddafi Stadium located in Lahore.
- Grand Jama Mosque located in Bahria town-Karachi.
2. Habib Fida Ali
Habib Fida Ali is one of Pakistan’s most cutting edge architects. Thanks to his tireless efforts for the architecture industry, he also received the title of “ARCHITECT OF PAKISTAN”. He began his business in 1965 and his team has contributed to several projects until now. Some of the information about him are:
- Agha Khan Award in 1986.
- SNGPL Head office located in Karachi.
- Shell House – won the first prize in 1976.
- Memon Medical Institute located in Karachi.
3. Yasmeen Lari (Best Architects in Pakistan)
(Best Female Architects In Pakistan)
Yasmeen Lari is the first female architect to be from Pakistan. She is well known for her work in the intersection of social justice and architecture.
4. Architect Nasreddin Murat-Khan (1904-1970)
Nasreddin Murat-Khan TI was an architect and civil engineer, born in Russia, Pakistan. He is known most for building the Minar-e-Pakistan National Monument. He was also the architect of Lahore’s Gadaffi Stadium and many other notable structures and buildings.
Best Architects in Pakistan
5. Architect Hammad Husain
Hammad returned home after getting his architecture degree from METU in 1994 and entered one of the city’s leading architecture firms. In 1996 he founded his own practice, Architects Hammad Husain. Hammad Husain is a Pakistani architect and educator, based in Islamabad.
- Pervaiz Musharrd Farm House.
- Bridges Design located in Slovenia.
- Army officers Mess.
6. Architect Arif Hasan
Arif Hasan is yet another iconic Pakistani architect. He received Pakistan’s highest citizen award that is “Hilal-e-Imtiaz” because of his tireless contribution to Pakistan. After completing his studies he returned to Karachi and began his business in 1968. Some of the specifics about him are:
Awards & Recognition:
- Hilal-e-Imtiaz, Pakistans Highest Citizen Award in 2001
- Best Building Development Award by Karachi Development Authority in 1983
- Japan Shelterless memorial award in 1990
- Lifetime achievement award in 2003 by IAP Pakistan
- Thar deep rural development project.
- Nagarparkar planning project.
- Orangi Pilot project.
- Crescent Model School.
7. Architect Shahid Abdullah
At the beginning of his career, every new architect has a vision of working with Arshad Shahid Abdulla. He’s among Karachi’s best and most innovative architects. He set a precedent by designing Karachi’s highest building, known as “Icon Tower-Bahria Town.” Some of the specifics about him are:
- IAP Excellence award in 2016-2017
- Icon Tower located in Karachi
- MCB Tower located in Karachi
- Sapphire outlets all over Pakistan