How to set up and use iPhone without an Apple ID? If you just activate your new iPhone and any Apple device you will be prompted to create an Apple ID. This is a general account that will sync with iCloud for backups, the App Store, and data sharing between devices.
Use iPhone 13 without an Apple ID
While this is a very helpful thing to do, not everyone wants Apple to have access to the files. Fortunately, the process isn’t required, and we’ll show you how to set up your iPhone without obtaining an Apple ID in this post.
You are not required to utilize an Apple ID on your iPhone if you do not wish to. Here’s how to set it up if you don’t have one.
How to set up and use iPhone without an Apple ID?
When you power on your new iPhone or factory reset your old one, you’ll be prompted to go through the basic setup process. The first page will be the standard Hello, followed by the option to select your favourite language.
After that, you’ll be asked if you want to choose the Quick Start choice or do manual tasks. You’ll choose the latter, so go to the bottom of the screen and select Set Up Manually.
The next step is to connect to a Wi-Fi network. It’s better if you already have your SIM card installed before proceeding, as the iPhone will seek a network as part of this stage.
It’s now time to set up a passcode or enables Face ID. If you don’t wish to utilise either, you can skip this part, however, we strongly advise you to do so for your own protection.
The iPhone might offer to install whatever backups you have, but because this is a new installation without an Apple ID, you should select Set Up as New iPhone.
Eventually, users will be on the Apple ID page. There will be a placeholder name (typically email@example.com) in the text area for Apple ID where you would normally enter your account details. Instead, select Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID?
This opens a screen with 2 major fields: Forgot Password or Apple ID and Create a Free Apple ID. If you look beneath them, you’ll see the option to Set Up Later in Settings in blue.
How to set up iphone without icloud?
If you have just acquired a new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or if you have deleted your old Apple device, you must set it up from the beginning when you turn it on.
When setting up the iPhone without an Apple ID, follow these instructions:
- To turn on your iPhone, tap and hold the power button until the Apple logo appears.
- On the first screen, you’ll see the word hello.
- Choose your favourite language and location.
- Following that, you will see two options: Quick Start or manual setup. To proceed, select the Set Up Manually option.
- The next step is to connect to a Wi-Fi network. You can use cellular data to activate and continue setting up your smartphone if you have already placed your SIM card.
- You may now set up a passcode, as well as enable Face ID or Touch ID. If you do not want to utilise these features, you can disable them by tapping set up later in settings; nevertheless, we urge that you enable them.
- To unlock and make purchases on your iPhone.
- Next, you’ll notice an option to restore or migrate your data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone, and since this is a new setup without an Apple ID, select Set Up as New iPhone.
- Finally, you’ll see a sign in screen where you may input your Apple ID and password. Instead, press the Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID?
- You will be given three options:
- Forgotten your password or Apple ID?
- Create a Free Apple ID?
- Set it up afterwards in Settings.
Is there anything important we missed that should be included in the list? Which of the following iPhone Methods are your favourites? Please leave your opinions in the box below.