Epson L360 Resetter – Epson Adjustment Program (L130, L220, L310, L360, L365). Epson L360 resetter tool & Free Download Epson Adjustment Program. Today we will present your Epson L360 printer with a fresh resetter instrument. The Epson L360 re-setter tool/software can be downloaded from here. Epson L-360 printer is a multifunctional ultra-high-performance printer.
Epson L 360 Software for Resetter Adjustment is a program that can be used to reset your printer’s waste ink pad counter. Hen your printer displaying the “Service Required ” message, you can use this tool to reset the factory condition printer.
How to Reset Epson L360 Printer:
- You will first download the Epson resetter program.
- Extract File with Winrar/7zip Software.
- Run as Administrator the ‘AdjProg.exe’ file
- Click on Accept Button.
- Click “Particular Adjustment Mode”.
- Choose the ‘ Wast Ink Pad Counter ‘ button and press OK.
- Tick on ‘Main Pad Counter’, then click the “Check” button.
- You should press the “Initialization” button after checking the Main Pad Counter.
Download Free Epson L360 Printer Resetter Tool
The Epson resetter software can be downloaded from the link below. You can also reset the following Epson printers L130, L220, L310, L360, L365 series. The printer returns to zero Usage (0 percent) condition or factory condition after the initialization stage. You can use the excellent working condition of the Epson L360 printer. Epson L130-220-310-360-365 resetter is available for download from this website.