How to Activate Siri on iPhone 14? Siri has long served as an iPhone’s virtual assistant. She enables you to execute a variety of chores simply by using voice instructions. If you’re a new iPhone 14 owner who wants to use Siri, this is the post for you. Let’s get acquainted with Siri and how to obtain and use it on the iPhone 14 series (iPhone 14, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max).
Siri can send text messages, make phone calls, receive phone calls, initiate navigations, activate timers, and much more. This makes her an excellent virtual assistant companion for your new iPhone 14, especially if you have a hectic schedule. While you’re at work, Siri can let you control your new iPhone 14 hands-free. Here’s how to get Siri on Apple’s new iPhone 14 series.
How to Activate Siri on iPhone 14?
- Siri can be accessed by enabling it in the Settings app. Here’s how to do it with your new iPhone.
- Tap Siri & Search in the Settings app.
- Now, depending on how you want to engage with Siri, toggle the following elements on your screen. Depending on your preferences, you can optionally enable both options.
- Listen for “Hello Siri”: This will let you communicate with Siri without having to unlock your iPhone or push any buttons.
- Push Side Button for Siri: You may activate Siri by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button on your iPhone.
- When prompted to confirm your choice, tap Activate Siri at the bottom of your screen.
- When you enabled the Listen for “Hello Siri” toggle, you will be requested to configure it. At the bottom of your screen, tap Continue.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to assist Siri in recognising your voice.
- After the setup is finished, tap Done.
- If you want to utilise Siri while your iPhone is locked, turn on the Allow Siri While Locked toggle.
- Tap Siri Voice to select a voice for Siri.
- Touch and pick the desired region, followed by the chosen voice. To download the selected voice on your iPhone, make sure you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the previous page and select Siri Answers.
- Select one of the following choices under SPOKEN RESPONSES based on how you want Siri to respond to you.
- Siri will decide when she needs to talk based on your request.
- Prefer Spoken Responses: Even if Quiet mode is enabled, Siri will talk whenever feasible.
- If you want to see written transcriptions of Siri’s responses, turn on the Always Display Siri Caption setting.
- Similarly, if you want to see a transcription of your requests and responses, turn on Always Display Speech.
- Return to the previous page and select Call Hang-Up if you want to utilise “Hey Siri” to end phone and FaceTime calls.
- Toggle the switch at the top of your screen.
- Return to Announce Calls if you want Siri to read out the caller’s name and contact information.
- From the options on your screen, tap and select a desired scenario to announce calls.
- Return to the previous screen and tap Announce Notifications if you want Siri to announce incoming iPhone alerts.
- Activate the Announce Notifications toggle at the top.
- Turn on Headphones if you want Siri to announce notifications when you wear compatible headphones. Airpods 2nd Gen and up, as well as Beats Solo Pro and up, are examples of these headphones.
- If you want to use Siri to reply to messages but don’t want to confirm your message before sending it, turn on Reply Without Confirmation.
- Now, tap and select an app for which you want Siri to send notifications.
- At the top, enable Announce Notifications.
- Several apps allow you to customise which notifications are displayed. Tap and select a preferred option from the list at the bottom.
- Return to the Siri & Search screen and select My Information. This will allow you to designate your contact to Siri, allowing her to respond and connect with you as needed.
- Choose your contact from the list on your screen by tapping.
That’s all there is to it! On your iPhone 14, you have now enabled and configured all Siri features. You can now utilise Siri on your iPhone by following the instructions in the next section.
How to use Siri on iPhone 14?
Siri can be activated and used in the two methods we outlined above. By pressing the Sleep/Wake button or saying, “Hello Siri.” Follow the instructions in any section below to activate and utilise Siri on your iPhone 14.
Method #1. Using the Sleep/Wake button
To activate Siri, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the right side of your iPhone 14’s body. Siri should activate in a second and you should be able to chat and communicate with her as needed.
Method #2. Using “Hey Siri”
If you’ve activated “Hello Siri,” simply say “Hey Siri” near your iPhone to activate her. Siri will appear at the bottom of the screen. You can now converse with Siri as intended.
This is how you utilise Siri on your iPhone 14.
We hope the information on this page has made it easier for you to enable and use Siri on your iPhone 14. If you run into any problems or have any further queries, please let us know in the comments section below.