How to Unlock Disabled iPhone without Computer or iTunes? If you have forgotten your passcode and are unable to access your iPhone or iPad, the following instruction will show you how to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without the use of a computer, iTunes, or iCloud. Continue reading to find out how to do it in two different ways.
If you had ever forgotten your iPhone’s passcode? If you answered yes, you have most likely disabled your iPhone. You are also instructed to connect the disabled iPhone to iTunes. Is there any way to unlock a disabled iPhone without using iTunes? This post will teach you how to unlock a disabled iPhone without using iTunes, iCloud, or a computer.
After several incorrect passcode tries, my iPhone was deactivated and requested me to login to iTunes. I did try, but iTunes refused to recognise my iPhone. How can I fix my crippled iPhone that won’t connect to iTunes without the use of a computer?
How to Unlock Disabled iPhone without Computer or iTunes?
The iPhone has an excellent security mechanism. The screen password and Apple ID are used to safeguard an iPhone once it has been set up. Anyone who cannot recall the iPhone passcode will be unable to open the device. Although this is a fantastic tool for iPhone owners, it may cause issues.
When your iPhone or iPad is deactivated due to repeatedly entering incorrect passcodes, you may essentially attempt again a few minutes later. If you try to unlock the iPad or iPhone but input the wrong passcode 10 times in a row, you’ll see the message “iPad/iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes.” Then, all you have to do is restore your iPhone to factory default settings. iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes without iTunes.
Furthermore, you may not have a computer accessible to unlock the disabled device using iTunes or you may be unable to connect to iTunes. So, how can I unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer, iTunes, or iCloud? You may get the most efficient method to unlock iPhone that states iPhone is disabled connected to iTunes in this post. Let’s see what happens!
Why is my iPhone disabled?
These problem warnings almost generally indicate that you have entered the passcode incorrectly too many times (or that others have – did you allow your children to play with your iPhone?) that the iPhone has been locked down to protect itself from a suspected hacking attempt.
The iPhone includes robust built-in security protections, one of which is designed to thwart brute-force methods to bypass the passcode.
If a phone thief could merely guess correctly passcodes – and especially if they could connect to software that spits out guesses considerably faster than a human – they could eventually get in. If you use a four-digit code, keep in mind that there are ‘only’ 10,000 possible combinations, something Fortune’s tool says a human could crack in 4 hours and 6 minutes and a computer could crack in 6 minutes and 34 seconds.
To prevent this strategy, iOS purposefully makes it more difficult for someone to enter a large number of wrong passcodes. If you get it wrong just a few times (up to five), you can continue as usual; six or seven bad tries will merely slow you down a little, but the more times you get it incorrect, the more difficult things become. Once you reach 10, there will be no more chances for you.
Here’s how error messages (and long delays) affect the number of incorrect guesses:
- 6 incorrect guesses: iPhone is disabled. Try again in 1 minute
- 7 incorrect guesses: iPhone is disabled. Try again in 5 minutes
- 8 incorrect guesses: iPhone is disabled. Try again in 15 minutes
- 9 incorrect guesses: iPhone is disabled. Try again in 60 minutes
- 10 incorrect guesses: iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes
Reasons why iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes
So we can learn about the several solutions for the “iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes” problem, we must first understand what caused it. This issue is most likely caused by a series of incorrect passcode tries.
- 5 incorrect passcode attempts would lock an iPhone for 1 minute, 7 incorrect efforts would lock it for 5 minutes, 8 incorrect attempts would lock it for 15 minutes, and 9 incorrect attempts would lock it for 60 minutes.
- After ten consecutive failed unlock attempts, an iPhone will disable itself by entering self-destruct mode.
- It usually occurs when a child or other intruder tries to unlock your iPhone.
- It can happen inadvertently when our gadget is in our pocket.
- This problem can also occur if you are using a used device, attempting to create a new user, or have simply forgotten your passcode.
If you have the screen, it is most likely that your iPhone has been disabled. To understand how to repair iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes for iPhone 13, 12, 11, XR, XS, 8, 7, and other models, read the methods below.
How to Unlock Disabled iPhone without Computer or iTunes?
Using Apple’s Find My iPhone service to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without a computer is one option. It enables you to conduct tasks on an iOS device from a distant location. All you have to do is use another device to browse either the web or the app and you will be ready to unlock the device.
Here’s how to use Find My iPhone to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without a computer:
- Open the App Store on another iPhone and download and install the Locate My iPhone app. It is free to download from the official App Store.
- In the app, sign in to your iCloud account to begin utilising the Find My iPhone function.
- After logging in, you will be able to have all of your Apple devices that are linked to the same iCloud account. In the list, choose your disabled iPhone.
- So at bottom of the next screen, touch on Actions.
- You will be presented with three alternatives. Tap on the last option, Erase iPhone.
- The disabled iPhone/iPad will be wiped, as well as the passcode from your device. Then, instead of starting from scratch, select Restore from iCloud Backup to restore an iCloud backup to your device.
- Any Apple Watch (Series 7,6,5,4,3,2,1)
- Any iPad
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
- Apple iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 Mini
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Mini
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS
- Apple iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 8
- Apple iPhone 7
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6
- Apple iPhone 5SE
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5
- Apple iPhone 4S
Frequently Asking Questions (FAQ)
- How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes?
Using Apple's Find My iPhone service to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without a computer is one option. It enables you to conduct tasks on an iOS device from a distant location. All you have to do is use another device to browse either the website or the app and you will be authorized to unlock the device.
- How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode or computer?
3 Methods for Unlocking an iPhone Passcode Without Using a Computer:
1. With Siri, unlock your phone. One of the easiest methods to unlock your iPhone is to use Siri, your virtual assistant.
2. Find My Device to Unlocking
3. Use iTunes to Unlock (Computer is Needed)
- How do I factory reset my iPhone with buttons?
Simply press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, or until you see the Apple logo. After the Apple logo displays, you may let go of both buttons. Your iPhone would go through the normal startup procedure.