How to Bypass My Eyes Only Password 2023? If you frequently share your smartphone with friends or classmates, safeguarding your privacy can be difficult. While there are numerous photo-hiding apps available, Snapchat introduced a “My Eyes Only” feature within the app to assist users in easily hiding sensitive images and videos. This article will teach you how to use Snapchat’s “My Eyes Only” function to hide your Snaps (pictures and videos).
What is ‘My Eyes Only’ on Snapchat?
Snapchat created the “My Eyes Only” option to assist users in securely concealing sensitive images and videos within the app. Snaps hidden in this section are encrypted and only accessible with the four-digit passcode you specify. Remember that you’ll need this four-digit passcode to access the section, and there’s no way to restore your secret Snaps if you forget it. If you forget your Snapchat code, we’ve included instructions for resetting it in the following area.
How to Set up ‘My Eyes Only’ on Snapchat?
- Launch Snapchat and tap the “Memories” button to the left of the camera shutter. You may also access the “Memories” area by swiping up on the camera viewfinder. Switch to the “My Eyes Only” section when the Memories page appears.
- If you are configuring “My Eyes Only” for the first time, hit the blue “Set Up” button. Setting a 4-digit passcode is required. You have the option of using a passcode as well.
- Verify the passcode you entered and activate the “I understand that if I forget this passcode, Snapchat will not be able to recover my passcode or Snaps in My Eyes Only,” radio option, and then touch “Continue.”
- You have now enabled Snapchat’s ‘My Eyes Only’ feature. Continue reading to learn how to safely hide your photo or video Snaps by moving them here.
How to Bypass My Eyes Only Password 2023?
Before we begin, you should be aware that resetting your Snapchat ‘My Eyes Only’ passcode will delete all Snaps you have previously concealed. If you still want to reset, complete the instructions below:
- In the camera viewfinder, swipe up to the “My Eyes Only” menu under Memories. Then, on the next screen, tap the “Options” button, select “Forgot Passcode,” and enter your Snapchat account’s password.
- On the next page, select the “I understand that creating a new passcode will delete all Snaps in My Eyes Only” radio button and press the “Continue” button. Then, in Snapchat, create a new passcode for your “My Eyes Only” section.
How to Change the ‘My Eyes Only’ Password?
- To change the passcode for “My Eyes Only,” go to the bottom-right corner of the screen and press “Options,” where you’ll be asked to enter the passcode. Choose “Change Passcode” from the “Options” pop-up prompt to generate a new “My Eyes Only” passcode.
- Now enter the current passcode and create a new one. You’re done once you confirm the new passcode. To avoid forgetting the passcode, we recommend storing it in a password manager tool.
Also Read: How to Recover Snapchat Account