Unlock Apple ID without password using iMyFone LockWiper. LockWiper is a software tool claiming to unlock iOS devices, but it only works under specific circumstances listed on their website. Okay, it’s not purely free as you need to buy a license to ‘ finalize ‘ an unlock but bear with me – it’s worth trying.
Unlock Apple ID without password using iMyFone LockWiper
Why we use iMyFone LockWiper?
Okay, it offers a free trial version that you can test before you buy. Once downloaded and enabled, you can go through LockWiper’s iCloud unlock process to see if it is going to work on your computer. By using the free version, you can see if it will work without spending any money.
Also Read: Unlock iCloud Activation Lock using 3Unlocker without Apple ID
If it looks promising then you know that if none of the other solutions in this article work for you, you have a low-cost backup plan to get your system to work. What’s good as well is that different versions are available for Windows and Mac computers so you can install the exact version you want.
Also Read: Unlock iCloud Activation Lock using 3uTools without Apple ID
Remember, LockWiper has a 30-day money-back guarantee. So if after your order you’re disappointed for whatever reason it’s easy to ask for a refund.
iMyFone LockWiper Features:
Instantly Remove Various Locks from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- Unlock Apple ID without password from any iDevices
- Remove iPhone passcode from locked, disabled, broken screen
- Quickly bypass Screen Time or Restrictions passcode without data loss
How to get a free trial?
1. Download the free trial of LockWiper from their website.
2. After download, run the software and select Unlock Apple ID.
3. Connect your phone to your computer.
4. The Apple ID will be removed if your phone is compatible (but only on the paid version).
We will not be responsible for any internal/external device damage that may occur during/after this guide. This is just for educational purpose.