How to Change Screen Timeout on iPhone 13? You may extend the time your iPhone 13 screen stays on by navigating to Settings > Display & Brightness > Auto-Lock > and selecting one of the options there.
The steps and graphics in our guide below will show you how to change the iPhone’s screen timeout settings to one of several distinct possibilities. You can even prevent the screen from automatically turning off, requiring you to manually lock and unlock the device each time.
Also Read: How to Split Screen on iPhone 13
How to Change Screen Timeout on iPhone 13?
The procedures in this article were carried out using an iPhone 13 running iOS 15.0.2. These procedures will work on the majority of different iPhone models and versions of the iOS operating system. These instructions will show you how to modify the screen lock time on the iPhone 13.
- Launch the iPhone Settings app.
- Scroll down and select the Display & Brightness menu item. Navigate to the Display & Brightness menu.
- Scroll down and select Auto-Lock. Select the Auto-Lock option. The time showing there right now is the current screen timeout period.
- Choose the amount of time you want your iPhone to wait before automatically turning off your screen.
- Select the desired screen locking time.
Also Read: How to Adjust Brightness on iPhone 13