How to Change Watch Face on a Wear Device? To see a list of watch faces, tap and hold the watch screen background, or use the Wear app on your phone. This article will show you how to change the watch face on your Wear device. This article’s instructions apply to all Wear smartwatches and wearables.
How to Change the Wear Watch Face?
Here’s the quickest way to change the wallpaper of your smartwatch:
- If your watch’s screen is dim, touch it to wake it up.
- Tap and hold anywhere on the watch screen’s background until you see a list of watch faces to choose from.
- To see all of your selections, swipe from right to left.
- Tap the watch face you want to make your background.
How to Change the Wear Watch Face through Settings?
The watch face can also be customised via the Wear settings:
- If your watch’s screen is dim, tap it to wake it up.
- Swipe down from the screen’s top.
- Swipe left to right until you see the Settings gear, then tap it.
- Continue scrolling until you reach Change watch your face and press it.
- Swipe from right to left to see all of your watch face options and select one.
How to Change the Watch Face Using Your Smartphone’s Wear App?
You may also change the watch face using your smartphone rather than the smartwatch. Open your phone’s Wear app and look for a variety of watch faces beneath the image of your watch. Tap the one you want or More to see more alternatives.
How to Download Wear Watch Faces?
Open the Wear app on your smartphone to download new Wear Watch faces. You can see a variety of watch faces beneath the image of your watch. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap Get additional watch faces after tapping Additional.
Also Read: Six Quick Ways To Remove Wallpaper Easily