How to Remove eSim from iPhone 14? When transferring to a new device or changing SIM cards, you can delete the eSIM from your Apple iPhone 14 Plus. To understand how to remove a cellular plan from your Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max, follow these steps.
You may need to delete your eSIM if:
- You moved the eSIM phone number to another iPhone.
- You intend to sell, trade-in, or donate your gadget.
How to Remove eSim from iPhone 14?
Unless advised otherwise by your carrier, do not wipe your eSIM as a troubleshooting step. If you delete your eSIM, you must contact your carrier to obtain a new one. Then activate your new eSIM.
To delete your eSIM, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Settings menu
- Select Cellular or Mobile Data
- Tap the plan you want to delete
- Select Delete eSIM
When you delete all files and settings from your iPhone, you have the option of erasing or keeping your eSIM. When you want to cancel your cellular service, you must still contact your provider.