How to Screen Record on iPhone 14? Trying to record the screen of your mobile/cell phone Apple iPhone 14 in a video with sound can be very useful for performing a tutorial or showing an acquaintance how to perform certain tasks in an Apple iPhone 14, saving in a video file, and then send or upload it to a platform such as YouTube or social networks.
Hello, everyone. Today I’m going to show you one of the most useful tips for any Apple iPhone Series. The tip title refers to installing a screen recorder so that you can record the phone’s screen whenever you want. You no longer need to use a third-party app or software tool to record your phone’s screen. As a result, follow this guide to install Screen Record on your iPhone 14 and earlier and use it whenever you need to screen record.
How to Screen Record on iPhone 14?
Sometimes we want to record a story that we saw on Instagram of a friend, a phone call or a video call (FaceTime) with a family member to keep as a souvenir or to use as evidence or a TikTok video. Follow these steps to make this recording on your Apple iPhone 14:
- First and foremost, we must ensure that the screen recording control on our iPhone 14 is turned on (if we already have it we can go to point 5). To check it, go to Settings, which is the gear icon on your Apple iPhone 14’s home screen.
- We navigate down the left-hand menu until we find the “Control Center” section and click on it, followed by “Customize controls.”
- If we already have the screen recording control activated, it will appear in the first list on our iPhone 14 within the “INCLUDE” section; we can change the order by clicking on the three horizontal lines towards the right of the control and dragging up or down. We can also remove the authority by clicking on the red button on the left.
- If the activated control doesn’t really appear, we go down and it will appear in the “MORE CONTROLS” section; click the green + button Add to panel icon to add it. We can now exit the Apple iPhone 14 settings.
- (iPhone 7 and older, as well as iPads running iOS 11 or earlier) Swipe up from the bottom of the screen where you want to start the video. (Apple iPhone X, iPad running iOS 12 or iPadOS) Swipe down from the upper right corner of the screen where you want to start the video.
- When you want to capture a video in your Apple iPhone 14 without using the microphone, press the recording icon; a 3-second countdown will begin, and then the recording will begin; you will see a red line at the top of the screen and the word “Recording,” indicating that everything on the screen is being recorded.
- If you need to record a video using the mic in addition to the sound of the iPhone 14, (for example, to explain the operation of an app to a friend or to record a message while recording the video from the Apple iPhone 14 screen), press and hold the Record screen icon, press on the microphone to activate or deactivate it, and then press on “Start recording” a 3-second countdown will begin, and then the recording will begin.
- To stop recording, open the Control Center (Point 5 of this guide) and press the stop recording button Recording screen icon, or click on the red line in the top status bar and press “Stop.”
- At the top of your Apple iPhone 14 screen, a message will appear stating that the screen recording video has been saved to “Photos” (formerly known as the Camera Roll).
- To view and share your recorded video of the screen of your Apple iPhone 14, go to the Photos app and scroll to the bottom.