How to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 14? Those who use iPhones on a daily basis should keep an eye on the battery percentage. Otherwise, you risk having a dead device in the middle of an important conversation with a coworker or a friend.
Battery percentage display on iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 13, 12, 11, and XR series differs slightly from iPhone SE, 8, and other earlier versions due to multiple icons on the status bar of Face ID-supported iPhones. Here are simple instructions for showing battery percentage on iPhone 14 or earlier versions. You’ll also find a helpful tip on how to fix your iPhone battery draining quickly.
How to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 14?
As previously stated, icons such as WiFi, cellular signal strength, and others frequently take up space on the top screen, leaving no room for a battery percentage display on Face ID-enabled devices.
So, do you require a simple guide on how to display battery percentage on iPhone 14/13 with ease? Consider the following strategies:
1. Use Settings
Enabling battery percentage on the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro is simple. To display the battery percentage, follow the steps outlined below.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Pro.
- Scroll down and select the Battery option.
- Finally, turn on the Battery Percentage toggle.
When you enable this feature, the iPhone 14 will display the percentage of remaining battery life.
2. Use Control Center
The most recent versions of iOS differ significantly from previous versions. One of these distinctions is that users must understand how to turn on battery percentage on iPhone and enable it on earlier versions.
This is not the case with the iPhone 14/13, as it is a default setting. You simply need to know where to look to see the battery percentage of the iPhone 14 Pro/13. Follow the instructions below:
- Swipe down from the top right corner of the iPhone 14/13 screen to open the Control Center.
- The battery percentage is displayed in the top right corner of the screen, next to the battery icon.
- Swipe up or click on the background to close the Control Center.
This method is recommended for checking the battery percentage on a regular basis.
3. Add a Battery Widget
Here’s another good way to keep track of your iPhone 14/13’s battery percentage. Users can easily check the battery percentage on their devices by using the battery widget. To add a battery percentage widget to your device’s home screen, follow the steps below:
- Tap the screen gently and hold until the icons begin to wiggle. Then, in the top-left corner, click on +.
- From the widget’s pop-up menu, select “Batteries.” Swiping back and forth to see the options allows you to choose your widget style.
- Tap “Add Widget” to select your preferred option.
- The widget should now be on your iPhone’s home screen. Move it to your preferred location on the screen and then click “Done.”
4. Ask Siri to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 14 Pro
Speak with Siri for a more straightforward approach. This is for iPhone users who have Siri enabled. Simply ask Siri to read your iPhone 14/13/12/11/XR’s battery life. Take the following steps:
- To access Siri, press and hold the side button on your device. Alternatively, say “Hey Siri.”
- Inquire, “What is the battery life of my device?”
- Siri will respond with the precise amount of battery life remaining on your iPhone.
5. Charge Your iPhone to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 14
While this method necessitates the use of a wireless charger or a Lightning cable as well as an outlet, it is another quick method. Here’s how it’s done:
- Connect your iPhone 14/13/12/11 charger to a power outlet.
- While your iPhone is charging, check the battery percentage.
- If the display is turned off, press the right-side side button to access the lock screen. This will show you your iPhone’s exact battery life.