How to see your Old Bios on Instagram? You might want to go back over your prior Instagram bios and see what quotations or fonts you utilised. Instagram originally provided a straightforward way to view or copy your bio, but this is no longer the case. There is, however, a method for accessing your older bio. This article will demonstrate how to locate your old Instagram bios.
How to see your Old Bios on Instagram?
- Launch the Instagram app and navigate to your profile by tapping on the profile icon in the bottom navigation bar. When you’re on the profile screen, click the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) in the top-right corner.
- Select “Your activity” from the pop-up menu and then press “Account history” to retrieve your Instagram bio. Please keep in mind that Instagram previously permitted you to read all of your past bios by going to Settings -> Security -> Access data -> Former bio texts, but this feature is no longer available.
- You will now see a historical perspective of major modifications to your account that you have made. If you look through the history, you’ll find your old bios under the “Bio” heading.
- While you can’t replicate the information in your Instagram bio anymore, there is a workaround. Take a snapshot of the bio that contains the text or quote you want to return to. Then, open the Google Lens app (free, integrated into some Android camera apps) and select the screenshot. This allows you to simply choose and copy the text.
- To use the Lens function, you must have Google Photos on iOS (free). Alternatively, you could use iOS 15’s Live Text feature to extract the bio text from the screenshot.
- Finally, return to the Instagram app. Select “Edit Profile” by tapping on your profile picture in the bottom navigation bar. You may now copy and paste it into Instagram to replace your current bio.
Also Read: How to See the Posts you liked on Instagram