How to Transfer Data from iPhone 11 to iPhone 14? If you recently purchased a new iPhone 15 Series, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 14, or iPhone 14 Plus, you’re undoubtedly eager to get it set up and running, with all of your previous iPhone data and settings transferred to the new device.
Apple has made moving data from an old iPhone 11 to a new iPhone extremely simple, and the iPhone 14 series is no exception. Let’s get started so you can set up your new iPhone 14 series device with everything from your previous iPhone model.
Make sure both iPhones are fully charged, or at least plugged in, so they can complete the transfer process uninterrupted. You must also ensure that both the old iPhone 11 and the new iPhone 14 Pro / iPhone 14 are connected to the same wifi network.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone 11 to iPhone 14?
Here’s how the rapid migration function works to quickly set up your new iPhone 14:
- Switch on the old iPhone 11 and position it next to the new iPhone 14 Pro.
- Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > then tap “Get Started” on the old iPhone 11.
- If you haven’t already, power on the new iPhone 14 Pro / iPhone 14 (it may prompt you to update to a newer version of iOS first) and stop at the Quick Start screen.
- You should soon see the Set Up New iPhone displays, where you can confirm that the Apple ID for both devices is the same, and then follow the onscreen instructions to transfer the old iPhone data to the new iPhone 14 / iPhone 14 Pro.
- Select “Transfer from iPhone” to establish an ad hoc network between the devices.
- Both iPhone screens will display a data transfer screen with an expected completion time; do not interrupt this procedure on either the iPhone 14 Pro or the older iPhone 11.
- You’ll have everything on the newly released iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 14, or iPhone 14 Plus after the process is over.
Before giving up, trading in, or resetting your old iPhone, read over your notes, images, and so on to ensure that everything migrated over correctly. That’s it, your new iPhone 14 Pro / iPhone 14 is configured with everything from your old iPhone. Isn’t that simple?
You may also restore from a backup using iCloud, Finder, or iTunes, but the Quick Start technique is by far the simplest and easiest way to proceed when setting up a new iPhone. Have fun with your new smartphone.
Also Read: How to Transfer WhatsApp to New Phone