How to Turn off iPhone 14? Turning off your iPhone 14 is simple, whether you want to troubleshoot or save battery life. You can accomplish this by pressing the physical buttons on your phone or by selecting an option in the Settings app. We’ll walk you through both methods.
Hold down the Volume Up or Volume Down buttons and the Side button at the same time, then drag right on “Slide to Power Off.” To switch off the iPhone, open the Settings app, go to General, and then tap “Shut Down.” Do you need to turn off or restart your iPhone? The processes are not simple, and people upgrading from Android phones may find them complicated.
Apple has announced the iPhone 14, but are the methods for turning off and restarting the device the same as prior iPhones? Apple aficionados may elect to upgrade to the most recent iPhone models or take advantage of price reductions on older versions.
But what if you’re switching from Android to iOS? The operating systems are quite different, and even simple operations like turning off an iPhone can be difficult for consumers who are unfamiliar with how iOS works. Furthermore, many iPhone owners may be unaware that they can force restart the device if it becomes stuck.
How to Turn off iPhone 14 using Buttons?
- Using the hardware buttons on your iPhone 14 is one way to turn it off.
- To utilise this method, on your iPhone, simultaneously press and hold the Volume Up or Down button and the Side button.
- Drag the “Slide to Power Off” slider to the right to switch off your iPhone.
- Your iPhone has been turned off.
- To restart your iPhone, press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo displays on the screen.
How to Turn off iPhone 14 using Settings?
- If the physical buttons on your iPhone 14 aren’t working or you’d rather utilise an on-screen option, click Settings to power down your phone.
- To begin, open the Settings app on your iPhone. Then select “General.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of “General,” then tap “Shut Down.”
- Slide the “Power Off” slider to the right.
- Your iPhone has been powered down. You may reactivate it by holding down the Side button until an Apple logo shows on your screen. That’s all!
Also Read: How to Force Restart or Hard Reboot iPhone 13, Pro, Max