How to Unforget a Bluetooth Device on iPhone 13? Wireless connections are convenient if you have a Bluetooth-enabled device. However, there may be occasions when you do not want to maintain a connection and opt to disconnect and forget a device. You may also forget when Bluetooth connections fail and you need to reconnect the two devices.
You may mistakenly click “Forget” and now want to re-establish the connection and continue using the wireless connection. Continue reading to find out more.
How to Unforget a Bluetooth Device on iPhone 13?
The simplest approach to get your iPhone to remember a device is to reset the network settings. Because your smartphone lacks a simple button for unforgetting a device, you must reset your phone to retrieve the forgotten device. The procedure is straightforward, allowing you to back up your data and simply undo any settings you’ve made in the last few days.
- To remove a device from your iPhone, go to Settings > General. You’ll find a range of alternatives here, including “Reset.” Reset all settings, reset contact settings, and reset network settings are among the choices available from the reset tab.
- Choose Reset network settings from the list of alternatives. You will receive a message asking you to confirm that you want to reset all network settings. When you confirm, the reset procedure will begin.
- The reset process may take a few seconds, but it will restore your Bluetooth and WiFi to factory settings. This allows you to reconnect your Bluetooth device.
- Following the reset, you will see an Apple Logo on your screen before it goes black. After a few seconds, the Apple logo will emerge again, followed by your normal screen. When the phone displays your home menu, the reset process is complete.
- As the system resets, it will load all of the forgotten data, including the device you forgot. You may now see if the forgotten device has returned.
- Open Settings > Bluetooth by pressing the Home button on your iPhone. You can see a list of previously connected devices to your device, including the one you forgot about.
- If the device isn’t listed as previously connected, you can check for available devices and reconnect it. Because your phone does not have the memory of forgetting the device, it will easily find it after scanning.
Also Read: How to Connect Galaxy Buds to iPhone 13