How to Connect Galaxy Buds to iPhone 13? Samsung has long been a trailblazer in the production of high-quality phones and earbuds with great sound quality. Samsung’s Galaxy Buds earphones are similar to Apple’s AirPods and are ideal for streaming the newest shows, gaming, or listening to music at home or on the move.
Continue reading if you have Galaxy Buds and want to discover how to pair them with your iPhone. This article will walk you through the process of pairing and connecting Samsung Galaxy Buds to any iPhone. The procedure is straightforward; all you need to do is switch on Bluetooth and link your earbuds.
How to Connect Galaxy Buds to iPhone 13?
- To begin, place your Galaxy Buds in pairing mode. Place your earbuds inside the case and close the lid for a few seconds to accomplish this. Then, open the case, and your earphones will instantly enter pairing mode.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- To proceed, tap on Bluetooth.
- Enable Bluetooth by touching the switch in front of it.
- The Galaxy Buds will appear in the device list if they are in pairing mode. Simply choose your earbuds from the list of devices, and they will connect to your iPhone immediately.
- That’s all there is to it! Your Galaxy Buds have now been successfully connected to your iPhone.
Disconnect and Unpair Samsung Buds from iPhone
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth and press on the information sign “i” to permanently unpair the Samsung earphones from your iOS device.
- Then, choose “Disconnect” or “Forget this device” to remove the earbuds from your device.
Are Galaxy Buds compatible with iPhone 13?
Yes, all Samsung or Galaxy Buds will work with any iPhone that supports Bluetooth. Every manufacturer, on the other hand, makes it simple to connect their gadgets to their products. Aside from that, they perform better and have more features when utilised with the same product line. As a result, while you can connect your Samsung earphones to an iOS phone, you may not get the same functions as you would if you connected them to a Samsung phone.
Also Read: How to Disconnect AirPods from iPhone 13