How to Test 7.1 Surround Sound Speakers On Windows 11. If your home has a surround 7.1-sound system, you may be aware that configuring speakers is hard. To have the finest sound experience, you need to put multiple speakers in the right position.
Although a new surround sound setting is somewhat complicated, Windows 11 from Microsoft contains an integrated software that removes any problems. Windows 11 also features a simple tool that allows you to easily test the surround sound speakers.
How to Test 7.1 Surround Sound Speakers On Windows 11
So, you are reading the perfect guide if you are looking for ways to test your Windows 11 surround sound speaker. We will give a step-by-step explanation on testing Surround Sound Speakers on Windows 11 in this article. Let’s check out. Let’s just check out.
- Right-click first and pick the ‘Sounds’ icon on the working bar.
- The ‘Playback’ option must be clicked on the Sound Window.
- Click the ‘Configure’ button in the Playback Speakers, as seen in the following screenshot.
- Audio channels are available on the Speaker Setup panel. Select ‘7.1 Surround’ if you want the Surround Sound Speaker tested.
- Next, you may test your speakers by clicking on the Test button.
- Click on the speakers on the right side of the window if you want to test specific speakers. A chime will play through a speaking speaker when you click on a speaker.
- After completing this setup, click on the Next button.
This is it! This is it! You’re done. You’re done. This is how surround sound speakers may be tested on Windows 11. You can configure additional sound configurations, such as stereo, quadraphonic, and surround channels, just like surround sound.
The previous lesson will not allow you to maximize the sound output; it just helps you accurately position the speakers. This article discusses how to test Windows 11 surround sound speakers. I hope you’ve been benefited from this article! Please tell your friends about it too. Please let us know in the comment box below if you have any doubts.