How to Add Dropbox to Finder on Mac? For quite some time, Dropbox has been my preferred cloud-based storage system. It simplifies the work of sharing data with other devices or transmitting huge files. Even better, it was built to run on every platform, including iOS and macOS Sierra.
I discovered Dropbox disappearing from my Finder Favourites just a few days ago. It took some time for me to re-add it to the sidebar under Favourites. The main reason I keep Dropbox in Favourites is so that I can access it quickly.
How to Add Dropbox to Finder on Mac?
Here’s how to easily add this cloud-based programme to your Mac’s Finder Favourites.
- First, launch Finder on your Mac.
- Next, select the drive, in this case, Macintosh HD.
- Now, you must select Users.
- Select your Username.
- Finally, locate the Dropbox folder and drag it to the sidebar’s Favourites section.
- That’s it,
How to Remove Dropbox from Sidebar?
To remove DropBox from the finder sidebar, right-click on it and select “Remove from Sidebar.”
- There are several popular cloud storage services, including OneDrive, Box, Google Drive, Amazon Cloud Drive, and iCloud Drive (exclusive for the Apple environment). Many users, however, consider Dropbox to be the most user-friendly.
- One of the reasons it excels is that it runs well on Macs, PCs, iOS, and Android devices. Its ease of sharing across devices offers it an advantage over competitors.
- It is simple to set up. Even better, you can easily access your files from Dropbox’s website or the Dropbox apps for Mac and iOS.
- It offers free storage of up to 2GB and $10 per month for 1TB.