How to Change a Discord Profile Picture? When you’re bored with your avatar, change it. This article explains how to upload a new Discord avatar using the desktop, browser, and mobile apps.
How to Change a Discord Profile Picture?
The process for adding or updating your profile image in a browser and the app is the same. You can also delete the image because Discord does not require it.
- Launch the Discord app on your PC or Mac.
- Click the settings cog in the lower left corner, next to the current image.
- Choose the three-dot menu to the right of the image location.
- Change Avatar is the option.
- Select an image.
- You may resize or centre the image as desired.
- Click the Apply button.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Also Read: How to Stop Discord from Opening on Startup
How to Change a Discord Image on a Mobile?
Changing your avatar via the Discord mobile app follows a similar procedure. The images below are from Android, but the process is the same on an iPhone but with a different appearance. If you don’t want an avatar, you can remove it entirely.
- Launch the app on your Android or iPhone.
- On the bottom right, tap your profile photograph.
- Select My Account.
- Choose a picture or image placeholder. To erase your profile image, tap the Remove Icon button.
- If this is your first time uploading a profile image, Discord will need two permissions: access to your camera and photographs and videos. To proceed, tap Allow or While using the app on at least one of these options.
- Choose a picture app.
- Tap Upload after selecting an image. You can crop and zoom if necessary, but you must do it before clicking the Upload button (a Crop button appears after you select the image).
- If you cropped your image, click the checkbox in the top right, then press Save to save the adjustments.
Also Read: How to Make Discord Notifications Pop up