How to Destroy Green Crystal in Vampire Survivors? Breaking the Seal of the Lake in Vampire Survivors is a difficult task. To destroy the green crystal, you must fulfil a number of missions with a variety of characters. You can only breach the seal with one character and one weapon, so don’t be disappointed if you can’t the first time you encounter it.
How to Destroy Green Crystal in Vampire Survivors?
In Vampire Survivors, you must employ Keitha Muort and assault the Seal of the Lake with Millionaire, the enhanced form of Flash Arrow. To reach this point, you must first complete the following tasks:
- To begin, locate Eleanor Uzinor’s casket on the northwest corner of Lake Foscari.
- In Vampire Survivors, play as Eleanor on any level and evolve her SpellString, SpellStream, and SpellStrike weapons into SpellStorm to unlock Maruto Cuts.
- In the character selection screen, purchase Maruto Cuts.
- To unlock Keitha Muort, play as Maruto Cuts at any level and evolve Eskizzibur into Legionnaire by maxing up that weapon and armour.
- To find the Seal of the Lake green crystal, travel to Lake Foscari and then northeast on the map.
- Along the journey, level up Flash Arrow, Bracer, and Clover to become Millionaire.
- Get as close to the green crystal as possible, and Keitha should break it.
You’ll be transferred to a new place after breaking the Seal of the Lake in Vampire Survivors, which we won’t divulge.
Also Read: Top 12 Best Gaming Laptops Under $2000