How To Use iMessage On Windows PC. The world of communication has been taken over by quick texting, brief messaging, and WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger. Apple, unlike Android, does not provide a cloud-based platform where you can stack up a webpage and respond to messages. iMessage is an Apple-only platform that requires an Apple device to send or receive messages. But there is a solution for everything, and here’s how you react to iMessages on a Windows 11 PC without touching your iPhone. Continue reading to learn more!
The most frequent question I hear from Windows users is,
- Can I get iMessage on my PC?
- How to get iMessage on windows 11?
- How to get iMessage on windows 10?
- How to get iMessage on pc without a mac?
The answer is yes, and I’ll show you how in this post. There are a few basic things to follow if you want to download iMessage on a PC.
How To use iMessage On Windows PC
Apple offers a very smart function that allows you to pick up where you left off in your chats utilizing any of the Apple devices. The iCloud-based handoff technology has maintained all of your devices (iPhone, iPad, or Mac) in sync, allowing you to continue your conversation on any device.
This is an example to help you to understand. Assume that everyone in your friend group owns an iPhone. You are a Windows user who spends 12 hours a day on your computer. You end up getting an iPhone and a Mac to stay connected with your friends for quick messaging, but you still spend the majority of your time on a Windows PC.
Now you have to pick up your iPhone repeatedly to respond to those iMessages, which is impeding your work. This article can help you save time and thousands of dollars when purchasing a Mac. Here is a couple of Instant Messaging Apps for Windows 11 and Windows 10 that will assist you in using iMessage on your Windows Computer.
Whether you’re using Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7, here’s a step-by-step tutorial to getting iMessage on PC.
Method 1: Get iMessage on Windows using Chrome Remote Desktop
Using the Chrome Remote Desktop Extension, you may use iMessage on your PC. If you’re a Mac running Mac OS X, you can get the Google Chrome Remote Desktop extension from the extension store and install it. This will sync Google Chrome on both your Mac and Windows PC, allowing you to use iMessage on your Windows PC.
- On your Windows PC, download and install Chrome Remote Desktop.
- Select the Add App option to install it on your Mac as well.
- Enable complete access control in your Google account permissions.
- Continue by clicking Authorize to grant full access to the new window.
- Chrome Remote Desktop will present you with two options. ‘Remote Assistance’ and ‘My Computers’ are two options. To gain access to the MacBook or Windows PC, select the ‘Remote Assistance option.
- Choose a SIX-digit PIN that you will enter onto both devices.
- Make sure both devices are turned on and that Mac has the texting app open.
- Insert the Mac remote into your Windows 11 computer and input the PIN when requested.
- Select the ‘Connect’ button, and the connection will be established in no time.
Method 2: Making Use of iPadian Emulator (iOS Emulator)
There are iOS emulators available, just like Android emulators, that you can install on your Windows PC to begin utilizing iMessage on PC. Follow these procedures to obtain it immediately.
- Launch Google Chrome on your Windows PC and type iPadian.net into the address bar.
- Get the iPadian Emulator from its official website and install it.
- Run the emulator to begin investigating iMessage options.
- In the search field, type ‘iMessage for PC’ and download the iMessage programme.
- 5. Launch the app and sign in with your iCloud ID or Apple ID and password.
Please Note: Before purchasing a premium version, try the trial version or check for iMessage compatibility. If this emulator does not support Windows 10 Instant Messaging Apps, you can try BlueStacks or another emulator.
Method 3: Get imessage on Windows PC using iOS emulators
Emulators are another method to obtain iMessage on your PC. IOS emulators are 3rd tools that replicate a simulated iOS ecosystem on a computer, allowing users to install and run iOS apps.
- Using their Windows machine
- This solution is for people who don’t have a Mac and want to utilize iMessage on a Windows computer.
- Here’s the concept. All you have to do is download and install iPadian.
- This will make it simple to download and use iMessage on Windows.
- Some of the iOS emulators that are available are as follows:
- Mobione Studio
- iPhone simulator
Using the iPadian emulator, you can get iMessage for PC. iPadian 2 is an iPad emulator that allows users to transform their Windows computer into an iPad and send iMessages from their PC.
The emulator features Adobe Standalone. implementation via air It’s a great tool for people who want to use iOS applications on their Windows computers.
Please keep in mind that some of these emulators may infect your computer with viruses. As a result, be extra cautious when utilizing them on your device.
Method 4: iPhone Jailbreaking
Whenever your Apple gadget is no longer under warranty and you want to mess around with it, the next best choice is to jailbreak your iPhone. Download and install the Cydia application on your Apple device to find an app named ‘Remote Messages,’ which will set up a web-based interface via which you can connect and access your iPhone’s IP address on your web browser on your Windows 11, 10, 8 and 7 devices.
The software will walk you through the steps. Simply launch your preferred web browser, such as Google Chrome, and input the identified IP address followed by the server port number.
“Please keep in mind that doing so will void your Apple device warranty, and Apple service centres may refuse to repair your iPhone if you have any problems.”
The ideal way to utilize iMessage on a Windows PC is to use Chrome Remote Desktop because it is safe and simple to use. Simply take control of your iOS device and use it to explore iMessage on PC. Technology has advanced far enough to provide you with hundreds of different possibilities without requiring you to purchase an entirely new device. You only need to be astute enough to investigate your possibilities.