Top 5 trendy suit color for men
- Navy suits are perfect for the man who wants to fit in. He wants to be recognized for the effort he puts in and not necessarily what he puts on.
- A gray charcoal suit is just as versatile as a navy. The one advantage it has over the former is that the younger man has more ideas as it can add a little more age to him. Navy suits can make a young man look even younger while charcoal grey does not have the same effect. Top 5 trendy suit color for men
- Wearing a white suit draws attention to yourself. It can, therefore, be ideal for events such as white parties, or when you need to make a major presentation and really command everyone’s attention.
- Because of the strong contrast with anything else you wear, black suits are limited in their versatility. A black suit is useful for the most formal occasions such as a black-tie event. If you’re going to an event that requires a tuxedo or black-tie dress code, make sure your suit is really black.
- This suit works well in spring, summer, and fall dressing. The light gray suit is more casual. It is ideal to invest in one once a man has all the “must-have” in his wardrobe. This shade is a great way to break the monotony of wearing the more usual shades.