What’s New in iPhone 14 Pro Max and iPhone 14 Plus? Apple has recently introduced four new iPhone 14 models. What is really exciting about these launches is that you can finally buy a bigger iPhone without paying extra for Pro features.
What’s New in iPhone 14 Pro Max and iPhone 14 Plus?
Keeping this in mind, the Apple iPhone 14 Plus and Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max share several features. Here they are:
First and foremost, it is critical to identify the differences between these phones. The iPhone 14 Pro Max has an Always-on Display, a new “Dynamic Island” cutout, a better A16 Bionic chip, and an additional premium finish with glass and stainless steel – while the iPhone 14 Plus has glass and aluminium.
There are also variations in the colours offered for various iPhones:
- iPhone 14 Plus: Midnight, purple, starry, blue, and (Product) Red;
- iPhone 14 Pro Max: Space-black, silver, gold, and deep purple.
Now that we’ve covered the contrasts, let’s look at what they both have in common.
You’re reading this because you already know both of these phones have a 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display, however, they also share the following features:
- Emergency SOS via satellite: The iPhone 14 includes the ability to subscribe to a satellite plan for emergency calls. The first two years are available on Apple;
- Crash detection: the latest iPhones can now detect whether you’ve been in an automobile collision and call 911;
- IP68 certification means that both phones are waterproof to a depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes.
- The iPhone 14 Plus and iPhone 14 Pro Max both have the same TrueDepth front-facing camera with autofocus. The lenses also absorb more light, which improves low-light images.
- A fantastic new way to interact with your iPhone. Innovative safety features meant to save lives. A revolutionary 48MP camera with mind-blowing detail. Everything is driven by the ideal smartphone chip.
iPhone 14 Pro Max and iPhone 14 Plus Features
The storage capacities of the iPhone 14 Plus and iPhone 14 Pro Max are nearly identical, with both devices offering 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB options. The Pro edition, on the other hand, includes a 1TB storage option.
Along with the same front-facing camera capabilities, the iPhone 14 Plus and iPhone 14 Pro Max share a slew of other camera features, including:
- iOS 16
- Action Mode
- 2x optical zoom out
- Photonic Engine
- Night mode
- Deep Fusion
- Portrait Lighting
- Always-On display
- All-day battery life
- Designed for durability
- Photographic Styles
- Smart HDR 4 for photos
- Cinematic Mode with 4K HDR up to 30 fps
- Portrait Mode with advanced bokeh & Depth Control
Last but not least, neither iPhone supports real SIM cards. They feature dual eSIM compatibility, but you may add multiple eSIM carriers and choose which one to use.
Do both iPhones now resemble each other? The iPhone 14 Pro Max will be available next Friday, while the iPhone 14 Plus will be available in early October.
Which one do you intend to purchase? Share your opinions in the comment area below.
Also Read: Best iPhone 13 Pro Max Tips and Tricks