How to Use Microsoft Account Without a Password. Let us admit; passwords were the most critical safety layer in our digital lives for everything. All are guarded by a Password from email to bank accounts. However, because they are uncomfortable, no one enjoys passwords. Passwords have also been a primary assault target. Over the years, Microsoft has declared the future is passwordless, and today, a new security feature that removes the need for a password has been introduced.
How to Use Microsoft Account Without a Password
You can now erase your password if you have a Microsoft account. Actually, in March this year, Microsoft launched a passwordless account option. But the feature was only available to business users at that time. How to use a Password-free Microsoft?
Method to Use Microsoft Account Without a Password
This feature has been extended to all of the users by Microsoft. Therefore, if you are interested in enabling your Microsoft account with a Passwordless login option, you read the correct guide. Below is a full guide on utilizing a passwordless Microsoft account.
- Go first and download the Microsoft authenticator application on your mobile phone to Google Play Store or the iOS app store.
- Sign in to your Microsoft Account and choose the ‘Security’ option on your desktop Web browser.
- Click on the “Start” button of the Advanced Security option under the security fundamentals.
- Find the ‘Passwordless account’ option for further security. Next, to erase the password, click on the ‘Turn on’ option.
- Click on “Next” on the pop-up. Step 5.
- Now verify on your smartphone with the Authenticator app and accept the request for password erasure.
- Tap the ‘Approve’ button on the Microsoft Authenticator app to erase the password from your account.
- This is it! This is it! You’re done. You’re done. This is how you may delete Microsoft Account passwords.
This article, therefore, discusses how to use a password-less Microsoft account. I hope you’ve been benefited from this article! Share your friends with it, too, please. Please let us know in the comment box below if you have any doubts.