How to unlock android phone pattern lock without factory reset. Bypass Android Lock Screen without Losing Data. Bypass or hack android pin, pattern or password. In order to secure your smartphone, you always set up some sort of lock to stop others from checking your phone data, messages or photos. More importantly, in case it gets stolen, it is necessary to deny admission to your precious phone information. However many times you find your Android phones stuck because you can’t unlock your password.
Either your kids played with the lock patterns and the screen is locked many times because you enter the wrong password, or you have forgotten your password unexpectedly. Or someone else has your password reset or broken your mobile screen and you can’t enter your password.
How to unlock android phone pattern lock without factory reset
There are many similar situations that may arise. You’re in the center of some things and you’re going to create some urgent calls. How to unlock a password for Android phone without resetting the factory? Then what are you doing? To this end, there are very simple solutions that would help unlock your Android phone in no time without resetting the factory and losing your valuable data.
Three techniques of unlocking the screen lock in the Android phone without data loss are as follows:
- Google Account
- PhoneRescue for Android
- Android Debug Bridge
Method #1: Google Account
- You will get the following prompt when you put the wrong pattern on your device.
- Click the “Forgot Pattern” button at the bottom of the phone screen. Check the picture.
- Multiple ways to access your mobile will be shown. But you have to choose the option “Enter details of Google Account.”
- Press the “Next” button.
- You now have to sign in with your Google account credentials that are linked to your mobile phone.
- Finally, you have to insert and confirm your mobile’s new screen lock pattern. And it’s achieved without losing your device’s information.
Note: Only devices running Android 4.4 or earlier versions of Android will be using this method.
Also Read: How do I free up space on my Android Phone?
Method #2: PhoneRescue for Android
- Go to imobie.com and download PhoneRescue to your laptop to assist unlock Android without losing information.
- Start the app and connect your Android phone via a USB cable to your laptop.
- To select Lock Screen Removal option, tap the lock icon in the upper left corner of the app. As shown in the picture below:
- Tap the Start Unlock option to unlock your device when the recognition process is completed.
- As the app successfully removes the screen lock, your device automatically restarts. Using your mobile now is free as usual.
Method #3: Android Debug Bridge
- Start by connecting your mobile phone via USB to a computer.
- Then open the ADB installation directory’s command prompt window.
- Type this command now: rm / data / system / gesture.key ADB shell and hit enter key.
- Restart your mobile Android and you’ll notice that your phone’s safe lock screen is temporarily gone.
- Set a new screen lock pattern before restarting your Android phone, otherwise, your phone will be locked again.
Note: The ADB technique for removing pattern lock without resetting works only when USB debugging for your Android devices is activated before you forget your pattern or password.