How To Remove FRP Google Lock on Samsung Galaxy Note 10. Download Latest Galaxy Note 10 Combination ROM files and ByPass FRP Lock. The standard Samsung Galaxy Note 10 may be the least of the two new notes but it still packs a punch and the all-important stylus of the S Pen. Looking for a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 combination of ROM files? You are then in the right place.
Remove FRP Google Lock on Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Now you can install the combination ROM file for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 to recover your phone from the verification lock for Google. Variants supported are SM-N970F (Europe); SM-N970F / DS (Global); SM-N970U (USA); SM-N970U1 (USA); SM-N970W (Canada); SM-N9700/DS (LATAM, Brazil, China); SM-N970N (South Korea).
Well, if you’re someone on your Galaxy Note 10 who bought the second-hand device or you’ve recently performed a Factory Data Reset. Whatever the case may be, you have done a Factory Data Reset and now the device asks you to enter the Google account to verify the real owner[ Factory Reset Protection]. What if you dunno your email Id or have forgotten your password and email ID.
Also Read: How to Speed up a slow Android device
This is where the file becomes important. You can easily bypass the FRP lock [ Factory Reset Protection ] on your Galaxy Note 10 by installing the ROM combination file.
How To Remove FRP Google Lock on Samsung Galaxy Note 10
What is FRP Lock?
FRP lock means a new security feature on Android phones, the Factory Reset Protection. Once FRP is activated, after a factory data reset, it blocks the use of your Galaxy smartphone until you log in using the same Google username and password you set up on it before. This is one of Google’s security measures for its Android Devices running on Android’s later versions (after Android 5.1 Lollipop).
Let’s say, you’ve forgotten Google Account ID / Password (Gmail) or you’ve either purchased a second-hand phone online or through some third-party source. When you reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and reboot, you will be welcomed with the message “This device has been reset to continue signing in with a Google account that was previously synced on this device,” meaning the phone is useless unless it bypasses Google’s account.
Which means are you in trouble unless you have this guide on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 to bypass FRP lock or remove your Google Account? So you need Samsung Galaxy Note 10 ROM files for bypass.
Download Combination ROM files for Samsung Galaxy Note 10
You can use this Combination ROM just in case you have trouble bypassing the Google Account or other issues, or you might just be curious to look inside this device’s ROM. We want to clear up some stuff before we get straight to How to Download and Install Combination ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 10:
Also Read: How do I free up space on my Android Phone?
Combination ROM is a raw ROM for Samsung devices engineers and developers to read and test hardware, waterproof and other safety devices completely. It helps to unlock the ADB and OEM. FRP Google Account can also be bypassed with a combination file.
- Combination ROM is for testing, and in fixing the hardware it is not efficient. It can only be used to test bugs or harm to the software.
- Also good for recovering IMEI number, baseband, and more is the Combination ROM.
- Users will not be able to perform tasks like making calls, text messages, playing games after flashing this ROM.
- It still maintains FRP, EE, and other securities.
Blowing Ideas will not be responsible for any internal/external device damage that may occur during/after this guide.
Instructions to Remove Google Account or ByPass FRP on Galaxy Note 10
- Please note that these instructions will only for the Galaxy Note 10.
- You must have the latest ODIN download on your PC.
- You need Galaxy Note 10 Combination ROM files.
- Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your computer.
- You need a properly working USB cable.
- Charge your phone at least 60% or more.
Use ODIN to remove the FRP lock on Galaxy Note 10 once you have the above prerequisites: you can proceed with the instructions.
Step by Step Guide to Remove FRP on Galaxy Note 10
- First of all, download the Combination ROM and move it to a new folder.
- Once that’s done, you need to download Latest Odin Tool and install Samsung USB Driver on your Computer.
- Run your Galaxy now in download mode or Odin mode. To do this, simultaneously press and hold the buttons Power + Bixby + Volume Down.
- You now have to see a blue or green screen, just press the Volume Up button to boot into the Odin.
- Run the ODIN Tool.
- Connect your device via a USB cable to your computer.
- Once your device is connected, you will see COM: ID should now be changed to blue.
- Click on the AP tab now and browse the AP file from the combination ROM folder.
- Respectively do the below files to:
- BL: select file BL_xxxxx
- CP: choose file CP_xxxxx
- CSC: select file CSC_xxx_xxx_xxxxxx
- Finally, press the Start button to start flashing Combination ROM On the Galaxy device.
- If you see a Pass message, a pass means that the process has been completed.
- You can disconnect your device from your PC once the process has been completed successfully.
So that’s it, guys, using Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Combination ROM files, this was our take on How to ByPass FRP lock. We hope you’ve found this post helpful. Just in case, if you’ve stuck between the steps or if you’ve had any questions about the topic. Then feel free to leave a message below in the comment box.