Samsung has an app that makes your mobile a contactless payment terminal. The vast majority of phones and banks are now supporting contactless payments, but many tiny traders still accept money only to the annoyance of many. However, with cheap accessories such as the Square reader, this is beginning to change, and now Samsung is offering an app that removes even that accessory, using the built-in NFC in your Samsung phone.
Also Read: Major updates in the Galaxy A80 will improve the camera
Samsung Pay Touch is a secure, convenient and cost-effective point-of-sale solution that enables companies to accept payments anytime and anywhere. Simply download the Samsung Pay Touch app, complete the registration information and be ready to accept contactless payments from supported credit and debit cards without using dongles or any additional hardware within minutes.
Also Read: Vivo launching V17 Neo in Russia, it is actually the Vivo S1
The service has no monthly fees, account set-up costs and a low per-transaction rate for debit cards as low as $0.10, with no hidden or recurrent fees. It uses the security feature of Samsung’s Knox and is supported by the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Note8, S9, S9+, Note9, S10, S10e, S10+ and now appears to be available only in Canada. Both Mastercard and Visa are accepted, with the main limitation of each transaction probably being the $100 cap.
Samsung has an app that makes your mobile a contactless payment terminal
Samsung Pay Touch has everything you need with just an app on your Samsung device to start, run and grow your business.
The app features:
- Accept payments on your Samsung device up to $100 per transaction.
- Send receipts by e-mail.
- Adjust the pictures, names, and prices of your products.
- Access data on real-time sales and complete history of sales.
- To track sales individually, create multiple employee accounts.
- Support multiple devices connected to your account.
- Accept Mastercard, Visa and Interac Flash contactless credit and debit cards and electronic wallets (Samsung Pay, Google Pay, and Apple Pay).
Samsung Pay Touch is certified as Mastercard, VISA, Interac and PCI-DSS, ensuring that transactions are processed in accordance with the highest safety standards and taking advantage of Samsung KNOX’s security on all supported Samsung smartphones.
- Pay no concealed or recurring charges as you go.
- Credit: for Mastercard and Visa cards, only a small normal fee of 2.65% per transaction.
- Debit: a flat rate of $0.10 per Interac Flash card transaction.
Get the cash quickly. Within 48 hours, your payments are deposited automatically into your bank account.
The app can be found here in the Google Play Store for Canadians. Click Here To Download App.